Advance Surveying & Engineering Co. is a proud member of the Minnesota Society of Professional Surveyors. To see a full list of services please review the Surveying Services.
Over the years, Advance Surveying & Engineering Co. has taken on many surveying and engineering projects. In a typical year, from the early 1980’s on, we have completed more than 1,000 surveys per year. Some of the notable projects we have been involved with are:
- Thousands of jobs, big and small, for people remodeling their homes, building a fence, building a new home, dividing their lots, and many other important projects
- Guided the layout for roof construction on the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
- Surveyed an entire township (36 square miles) for the U.S. Forest Service near Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Guided the construction of bridge segments being built that were used for the placement of the 35W freeway bridge over the Mississippi River
- Guided the layout for the Ice Castle during the St. Paul Winter Carnival