Advance Surveying and Engineering Co. is looking for a land surveyor who is experienced in completing residential boundary surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, computing section subdivisions, writing and interpreting legal descriptions and is comfortable working independently with robotic total stations and GPS equipment. We are looking for a motivated individual who enjoys being part of a small company and appreciates working both outdoors and indoors. We are looking for someone who can complete a job from field to finish.
Our company was established in the early 1970’s and has a broad client base including custom home builders, realtors, fence installers and landscapers. We currently employ two office personnel, two licensed land surveyors, a civil engineer and a survey technician. We are looking to add a qualified person to help strengthen our staff and support the growth we have seen over the last several years.
- Trimble R10 GPS utilizing VRS.
- Trimble S6 Robotic Total Station.
- Trimble Tablet Rugged PC.
- Carlson Survey IntelliCAD (Very similar to AutoCAD)
- 5+ years of experience in boundary/residential surveying. Professional Land Surveyor or Land Surveyor in Training desired, but not required.
- Valid MN driver’s license.
- Proficient in CAD and survey field computations.
- Able to start work at 6 am – four days a week.
- Paid health and dental insurance.
- Paid cell phone.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, including employer match.
- Paid vacations, sick leave and holidays.
- Four-day work week (6 am – 4:30 pm). Overtime available, as needed.
- Use of company vehicle to travel between home and work, once determined appropriate.
- Home office equipment provided, as needed, once determined appropriate.
If you feel that you would make a good candidate as described above, we encourage you to contact us for an interview. Thank you.
Tom Bloom – President
Wayne Preuhs – Vice President